I believe the first step in helping my clients is to understand their wants, needs and goals. This requires listening, asking the right questions, and of course – providing clear and honest answers. In other words, my job firstmost is to provide excellent communication.
Licensed since 1974, I have learned successful real estate transactions are a result of clear & open discussions, particularly on the needs and expectations my client and the current North GA real estate market conditions.
Every client has unique requirements and circumstances. While the real estate process is a well trodden path, the journey to achieving a successful transaction will be different each time. Flexibility combined with a high level of responsiveness to changing needs, are essential elements that enable me to provide my clients with the very best level of service and support.
With 38 years of real estate experience, I have developed the skills necessary to market and sell both resale and new homes in the North GA marketplace. I’m a specialized Dahlonega GA realtor that excels at creating pricing strategies to assist sellers, including development and implementation of a marketing plan that keeps sellers informed. In representing buyers, I am a careful listener, evaluating my client’s needs and helping them find their dream home. I have experience representing builders in new construction, and it has has taught me a lot of what to look when helping my clients with their home purchase. Finally, I have strong negotiation skills, and will work to find you the best price for your home. Be confident I will be honest and strive to make your real estate transaction stress-free and enjoyable.
I serve the Lumpkin, Dawson, Hall & Forsyth Counties of Georgia, and know the Dahlonega GA real estate market exceeding well. I specialize in residential, land & commercial sales.
- 1994 Realtor of the Year
- Forsyth Area Board of Realtors
- President, Forsyth Area Board of Realtors
- State and Local Director Forsyth Area Board of Realtors
- Phoenix Award 2001
- Active Life Member Million Dollar Club
- 2007 Coldwell Banker Top 1% Internationally
- Licensed as Sales Associate in 1974
- Obtained Real Estate Brokers License in 1977
- Owned and Operated a real estate office from 1977 to 1999
- Joined Northside Realty (now Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage) in 1999
- Joined Keller Williams in 2012
Going the extra mile for my clients. I believe if it was easy the clients wouldn’t need us. Striving to make the buying and selling process as stress free as possible for my clients in the North GA area.
Areas of Expertise
North GA cities and counties, with a keen interest in Dahlonega, GA residential land sales and development & commercial real estate,
Communities I Serve
- Lumpkin County
- Forsyth County
- Dawson County
- Hall County
- Lake Lanier Properties
- Golf Course Communities
Education & Training
Attended North Geogia College, University of Maryland, Ext. Lakenheath, England, University of Nebraska, Georgia Institute of Real Estate, Century 21 Management Academy
- Director, Dahlonega / Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce
- Organizer & Director, Lumpkin County Bank
- Advisory Board, Bank of Dahlonega
- Born in Dahlonega, GA
- Dahlonega, GA resident
- Member Dahlonega Baptist Church
- Board of Directors, Dahlonega Baptist Church
- Married, one daughter and one wonderful granddaughter. Enjoy family, playing with granddaughter often, and working in the yard.